January 30th, 2017
The first author event of the year is coming up fast: This Saturday night, I’ll be contributing a reading to Resistance Culture Cabaret at Glad Day Bookshop, a pay-what-you-can fundraiser for Toronto Slutwalk, which works to end rape culture and sexual violence worldwide.
If you’re free next Saturday night, please come on out: There’ll be lots of artists in Glad Day’s brand new space, and all cover to a good cause.
- I'm still not here. Just had to put that piece of cognitive dissonance somewhere.,
- TFW you're in a store that contains three bars & thousand-dollar handbags & How Soon Is Now comes on the sound system.,
- Sunday is coffee and provolone and oranges. #foodisgood #sunday #nofilter https://t.co/39NPTz9JyO,
- Otherwise, please do something nice and/or awesome. I will come back and tell you about mine, and I'll look forward to hearing about yours.,
- If you want to chat next week, write me a lovely email and I will write one back.,