January 30th, 2017
The first author event of the year is coming up fast: This Saturday night, I’ll be contributing a reading to Resistance Culture Cabaret at Glad Day Bookshop, a pay-what-you-can fundraiser for Toronto Slutwalk, which works to end rape culture and sexual violence worldwide.
If you’re free next Saturday night, please come on out: There’ll be lots of artists in Glad Day’s brand new space, and all cover to a good cause.
- Okay I don't know if this sounds weird but I started watching Midnight Diner and it's like Japan made a CBC show. I kinda love it.,
- @Anthony_Bonato That is an intensely nice-looking menu.,
- Nothing so generational as watching a documentary about Michelin-starred chefs & their artisan food while eating Pizza Pops because budget.,
- Today in nerd bookstore conversations: Terraforming Mars is sort of the space nerd's version of Moving to Canada.,
- @mishellbaker *nodnod* Gotcha.,