November 6th, 2016
Earlier this week, I did a great, thoughtful interview with Kris Abel of What She Said Radio about An Inheritance of Ashes, the Aurora Awards, favourite books, women in writing, and building fantasy worlds — and that’s going to be airing tonight!
In the Toronto area, the show’s on 88.5 The Jewel at 6:00 pm, with the segment coming on close to halfway through the show; it’s available to livestream online through their site.
Otherwise, a transcript of the full interview, not just the aired parts, will be posted on the What She Said website, and you can see me somewhat sleepily recommend a lot of reading.
- I'm still not here. Just had to put that piece of cognitive dissonance somewhere.,
- TFW you're in a store that contains three bars & thousand-dollar handbags & How Soon Is Now comes on the sound system.,
- Sunday is coffee and provolone and oranges. #foodisgood #sunday #nofilter https://t.co/39NPTz9JyO,
- Otherwise, please do something nice and/or awesome. I will come back and tell you about mine, and I'll look forward to hearing about yours.,
- If you want to chat next week, write me a lovely email and I will write one back.,