October 11th, 2016
The Canadian version’s been out for a little over two weeks, but today it’s Book Birthday for the American edition of the An Inheritance of Ashes paperback!
It will be doing its wingy thing in a softer, more affordable format on bookstore shelves across your fine nation.
- Okay I don't know if this sounds weird but I started watching Midnight Diner and it's like Japan made a CBC show. I kinda love it.,
- @Anthony_Bonato That is an intensely nice-looking menu.,
- Nothing so generational as watching a documentary about Michelin-starred chefs & their artisan food while eating Pizza Pops because budget.,
- Today in nerd bookstore conversations: Terraforming Mars is sort of the space nerd's version of Moving to Canada.,
- @mishellbaker *nodnod* Gotcha.,