October 5th, 2016
It’s a serious pleasure to let you know that An Inheritance of Ashes, a book with apparently more energy than me, has won the 2016 Copper Cylinder Award in the YA category.
The adult category winner is Silvia Moreno-Garcia’s Signal To Noise, which is a neat, unique first novel, and the company just makes this that much better.
I will post pictures when pictures are for the having.
- Okay I don't know if this sounds weird but I started watching Midnight Diner and it's like Japan made a CBC show. I kinda love it.,
- @Anthony_Bonato That is an intensely nice-looking menu.,
- Nothing so generational as watching a documentary about Michelin-starred chefs & their artisan food while eating Pizza Pops because budget.,
- Today in nerd bookstore conversations: Terraforming Mars is sort of the space nerd's version of Moving to Canada.,
- @mishellbaker *nodnod* Gotcha.,