October 5th, 2016
It’s a serious pleasure to let you know that An Inheritance of Ashes, a book with apparently more energy than me, has won the 2016 Copper Cylinder Award in the YA category.
The adult category winner is Silvia Moreno-Garcia’s Signal To Noise, which is a neat, unique first novel, and the company just makes this that much better.
I will post pictures when pictures are for the having.
- I'm still not here. Just had to put that piece of cognitive dissonance somewhere.,
- TFW you're in a store that contains three bars & thousand-dollar handbags & How Soon Is Now comes on the sound system.,
- Sunday is coffee and provolone and oranges. #foodisgood #sunday #nofilter https://t.co/39NPTz9JyO,
- Otherwise, please do something nice and/or awesome. I will come back and tell you about mine, and I'll look forward to hearing about yours.,
- If you want to chat next week, write me a lovely email and I will write one back.,