September 21st, 2016
Since it’s rapidly rushing up on me (aaaa):
I’ll be at this year’s Word on the Street Festival on Sunday, September 26, but in a different capacity than usual: I’m turning my hand to hosting the brand-new Genre Zone stage for the afternoon!
So while I’ll be there and around the stage for most of the day, it’ll be to showcase and interview authors and comics creators including Madeline Ashby and Chester Brown, and a pile of up-and-coming awesome people!
Copies of An Inheritance of Ashes‘s paperback edition — officially out this week! — will be at the festival, and I’ll be around to sign a few for those who wants them!
Here’s the stage schedule, and I hope to see you there!
- I'm still not here. Just had to put that piece of cognitive dissonance somewhere.,
- TFW you're in a store that contains three bars & thousand-dollar handbags & How Soon Is Now comes on the sound system.,
- Sunday is coffee and provolone and oranges. #foodisgood #sunday #nofilter https://t.co/39NPTz9JyO,
- Otherwise, please do something nice and/or awesome. I will come back and tell you about mine, and I'll look forward to hearing about yours.,
- If you want to chat next week, write me a lovely email and I will write one back.,