September 21st, 2016
Since it’s rapidly rushing up on me (aaaa):
I’ll be at this year’s Word on the Street Festival on Sunday, September 26, but in a different capacity than usual: I’m turning my hand to hosting the brand-new Genre Zone stage for the afternoon!
So while I’ll be there and around the stage for most of the day, it’ll be to showcase and interview authors and comics creators including Madeline Ashby and Chester Brown, and a pile of up-and-coming awesome people!
Copies of An Inheritance of Ashes‘s paperback edition — officially out this week! — will be at the festival, and I’ll be around to sign a few for those who wants them!
Here’s the stage schedule, and I hope to see you there!
- Okay I don't know if this sounds weird but I started watching Midnight Diner and it's like Japan made a CBC show. I kinda love it.,
- @Anthony_Bonato That is an intensely nice-looking menu.,
- Nothing so generational as watching a documentary about Michelin-starred chefs & their artisan food while eating Pizza Pops because budget.,
- Today in nerd bookstore conversations: Terraforming Mars is sort of the space nerd's version of Moving to Canada.,
- @mishellbaker *nodnod* Gotcha.,