October 14th, 2015
I’m sure there’s something you’ve been burning to know. Y’know, scone recipes. Dog opinions. Writing process. What working in an indie genre bookstore is really like.
You are in luck, my friends. As part of the release of An Inheritance of Ashes, the very kind folks at Reddit Fantasy will be hosting me for an all-day AMA on October 22, 2015!
Please don’t hesitate to head on over: I’ll be answering questions, chatting, and hanging out throughout the day, and would love to see you there!
- I'm still not here. Just had to put that piece of cognitive dissonance somewhere.,
- TFW you're in a store that contains three bars & thousand-dollar handbags & How Soon Is Now comes on the sound system.,
- Sunday is coffee and provolone and oranges. #foodisgood #sunday #nofilter https://t.co/39NPTz9JyO,
- Otherwise, please do something nice and/or awesome. I will come back and tell you about mine, and I'll look forward to hearing about yours.,
- If you want to chat next week, write me a lovely email and I will write one back.,