October 7th, 2015
Now that An Inheritance of Ashes is hitting shelves, it’s the return of the Signed Books Post!
While I’ve been tweeting where to find signed copies of Above and An Inheritance of Ashes as I nose in and out of bookstores, it’s occurred to me that having a consistent list might be helpful to people who like their books signed by the author! So in that spirit, the signed books post. This list will grow the more I travel about, and should generally be current!
If you’ve been to a location below and found they’re out of signed copies, please let me know — I’ll take it off the list!
Chapters Belleville, Quinte Mall, 390 Front St. North.
Chapters Brampton, Market Hall, 52 Quarry Edge Dr.
The Avid Reader Magazines and Books, 513 Division St.
Chapters Guelph, Stone Road Mall, 435 Stone Rd.
Chapters Vega, Erin Mills Power Centre, 3050 Vega Blvd.
Manticore Books, 103 Mississaga Street E.
Black Squirrel Books and Tea, 1073 Bank St.
Chapters Rideau, 47 Rideau Street.
Bakka-Phoenix Books, 84 Harbord St.
Indigo Bay and Bloor, 55 Bloor St. West.
Indigo Yonge and Eglinton, 2300 Yonge St.
Mabel’s Fables, 662 Mt. Pleasant Rd.
Indigo Place Montréal Trust, 1500 avenue McGill College.
New York State
Flights of Fantasy Books and Games, 381 Sand Creek Rd.
New York City
Books of Wonder, 18 West 18th Street
The Scholastic Store, 557 Broadway.
- I'm still not here. Just had to put that piece of cognitive dissonance somewhere.,
- TFW you're in a store that contains three bars & thousand-dollar handbags & How Soon Is Now comes on the sound system.,
- Sunday is coffee and provolone and oranges. #foodisgood #sunday #nofilter https://t.co/39NPTz9JyO,
- Otherwise, please do something nice and/or awesome. I will come back and tell you about mine, and I'll look forward to hearing about yours.,
- If you want to chat next week, write me a lovely email and I will write one back.,