September 16th, 2015
An Inheritance of Ashes is out October 1st in Canada, October 6th in the US — and so it’s time for the fun bit.
If you’re in the Toronto area, please come on out to D-Beatstro at Bloor and Lansdowne celebrate as we launch AN INHERITANCE OF ASHES on Thursday, October 15th with music, delicious baked goods, reading, signing, raffle prizes, original art, and some special guests, including:
The party starts at 7pm! Please come by and get a little too caffeinated, chat, and help launch this book at least above Earth orbit!
RSVP at the Facebook event — and RSVPs are important here, since there are drink tickets involved.
D-Beatstro is a community art space and cafe just east of Bloor and Lansdowne, dedicated to local music, art, social justice, workshops, and more! The venue is 100% accessible, has gender-neutral washrooms, and will be serving up Dark City coffee, tea, and delicious vegan-friendly snacks.
Hope to see you there!
If you’re outside of town and still like snacks and fun, fear not: I’ll be launching the book in Ottawa as well at CanCon the weekend of October 30th-November 1st (details to come!) and there’s a full slate of events for this fall. Most of which will probably include snacks and fun.
- I'm still not here. Just had to put that piece of cognitive dissonance somewhere.,
- TFW you're in a store that contains three bars & thousand-dollar handbags & How Soon Is Now comes on the sound system.,
- Sunday is coffee and provolone and oranges. #foodisgood #sunday #nofilter https://t.co/39NPTz9JyO,
- Otherwise, please do something nice and/or awesome. I will come back and tell you about mine, and I'll look forward to hearing about yours.,
- If you want to chat next week, write me a lovely email and I will write one back.,