July 13th, 2015
Back from a wonderful Readercon (lobsters eaten, theory of fiction panels had, readings attended, friends seen) to some good news for the week after next!
I’m going to be an author guest at Blog Ontario’s Fourth Annual Book Blogger Meet Up, an informal mingle-style afternoon event for bloggers and readers that’ll be going down on Saturday, July 25th. The rest of the roster is pretty great: Sally Christie, K.A Tucker, Kevin Sands, Danielle Younge-Ullman, and Erin Bow.
As of this weekend there were about 18 tickets left, and you get snacks and a freebie bag with books and swag included in the ticket price.
Hope to see you there!
- I'm still not here. Just had to put that piece of cognitive dissonance somewhere.,
- TFW you're in a store that contains three bars & thousand-dollar handbags & How Soon Is Now comes on the sound system.,
- Sunday is coffee and provolone and oranges. #foodisgood #sunday #nofilter https://t.co/39NPTz9JyO,
- Otherwise, please do something nice and/or awesome. I will come back and tell you about mine, and I'll look forward to hearing about yours.,
- If you want to chat next week, write me a lovely email and I will write one back.,