November 6th, 2014
So I did say, at one point, that I’d pass it on when I had more news on a street date for On Roadstead Farm. Well, I have more than that.
We always sort of knew On Roadstead Farm was a title that wouldn’t see print: It gives a little too much of the wrong impression about what this book is. So after a lot of serious and dedicated work here, at Clarion Books, and at Scholastic Canada, I give you the following:
My second novel’s official title will be An Inheritance of Ashes, and it’ll hit shelves in Fall 2015.
- I'm still not here. Just had to put that piece of cognitive dissonance somewhere.,
- TFW you're in a store that contains three bars & thousand-dollar handbags & How Soon Is Now comes on the sound system.,
- Sunday is coffee and provolone and oranges. #foodisgood #sunday #nofilter https://t.co/39NPTz9JyO,
- Otherwise, please do something nice and/or awesome. I will come back and tell you about mine, and I'll look forward to hearing about yours.,
- If you want to chat next week, write me a lovely email and I will write one back.,