October 18th, 2013
“On Living Authors,” my first poetry publication in a long time, is out in the Fall 2013 issue of Goblin Fruit today — as part of a table of contents that’s frankly stunning.
Mike Allen has a whole poetry cycle featured, and there’s really thought-provoking, gorgeous work from Liz Bourke, Samantha Henderson, Sonya Taaffe (always!) and Beth Langford. If you’re a poetry reader and not already reading Goblin Fruit, I really suggest you do. It’s constantly fantastic.
- I'm still not here. Just had to put that piece of cognitive dissonance somewhere.,
- TFW you're in a store that contains three bars & thousand-dollar handbags & How Soon Is Now comes on the sound system.,
- Sunday is coffee and provolone and oranges. #foodisgood #sunday #nofilter https://t.co/39NPTz9JyO,
- Otherwise, please do something nice and/or awesome. I will come back and tell you about mine, and I'll look forward to hearing about yours.,
- If you want to chat next week, write me a lovely email and I will write one back.,