September 20th, 2013
It has completely and embarrassingly escaped me, face-down in revisions as I’ve been this month, that Super Stories of Heroes and Villains, edited by Claude Lalumiere, hit shelves on September 15th.
My “They Fight Crime!” is reprinted inside, alongside fiction from George R. R. Martin, Mike Mignola, Kelly Link, Kurt Busiek, Cory Doctorow, Jonathan Lethem, Carrie Vaughn, and Gene (!) Wolfe (!). So basically that’s super cool business right there.
Heh heh. You see what we did there? Super cool.
*slinks back to revisions*
- I'm still not here. Just had to put that piece of cognitive dissonance somewhere.,
- TFW you're in a store that contains three bars & thousand-dollar handbags & How Soon Is Now comes on the sound system.,
- Sunday is coffee and provolone and oranges. #foodisgood #sunday #nofilter https://t.co/39NPTz9JyO,
- Otherwise, please do something nice and/or awesome. I will come back and tell you about mine, and I'll look forward to hearing about yours.,
- If you want to chat next week, write me a lovely email and I will write one back.,