August 15th, 2013
It’s been a pretty quiet summer, what with the Being Sick and then my trip, face first, into revising ON ROADSTEAD FARM:
…but I do have an August reading to tell you about, and not the usual YA kind.
Carl Brandon Award nominee Elwin Cotman is touring his brand new book, and I’ll be reading with him and poet Kelly Rose Pflug-Back as that tour hits Toronto. As the event page puts it: Cheap drinks, live music, and books available for purchase!
The event’s at The 460 on Spadina, on Wednesday, August 21st at 7pm. Hope to see you there!
- I'm still not here. Just had to put that piece of cognitive dissonance somewhere.,
- TFW you're in a store that contains three bars & thousand-dollar handbags & How Soon Is Now comes on the sound system.,
- Sunday is coffee and provolone and oranges. #foodisgood #sunday #nofilter https://t.co/39NPTz9JyO,
- Otherwise, please do something nice and/or awesome. I will come back and tell you about mine, and I'll look forward to hearing about yours.,
- If you want to chat next week, write me a lovely email and I will write one back.,