August 1st, 2012
Go to the YA Scavenger Hunt page to find out all about the hunt. There are TWO contests going on simultaneously, and you can enter one or all! I am a part of the RED TEAM–but there is also a red team for a chance to win a whole different set of twenty-five signed books!
If you’d like to find out more about the hunt, see links to all the authors participating, and see the full list of prizes up for grabs, go to the YA Scavenger Hunt homepage.
Peter Adam Salomon graduated Emory University in Atlanta, GA with a BA in Theater and Film Studies in 1989.
He has served on the Executive Committee of the Boston and New Orleans chapters of Mensa as the Editor of their monthly newsletters and was also a Judge for the 2006 Savannah Children’s Book Festival Young Writer’s Contest. He is a member of the Society of Children’s Book Writers and Illustrators, the Horror Writers Association and The Authors Guild and is represented by the Erin Murphy Literary Agency. His debut novel, HENRY FRANKS, will be published by Flux in September 2012.
Peter Adam Salomon lives in Chapel Hill, NC with his wife Anna and their three sons: André Logan, Joshua Kyle and Adin Jeremy.
One year ago, a terrible accident robbed Henry Franks of his mother and his memories. The past sixteen years have vanished. All he has now are scars and a distant father—the only one who can tell Henry who he is.
If he can trust his father.
Could his nightmares—a sweet little girl calling him Daddy, murderous urges, dead bodies—help him remember?
While a serial killer stalks their small Georgia town, Henry unearths the bitter truth behind his mother’s death—and the terrifying secrets of his own dark past.
Sometimes, the only thing worse than forgetting is remembering.<
Don’t forget to enter the contest for a chance to win a ton of signed books by me, Peter Adam Salomon, and more! To enter, you need to know that my favorite number is 15. Add up all the favorite numbers of the authors on the red team and you’ll have all the secret code to enter for the grand prize!
But as well as the grand prize, I’m also hosting my own giveaway for a copy of ABOVE, right here! Enter before midnight on August 6th to win a copy of ABOVE!
- @likhain @mermaidvisions No need to apologise -- wasn't a wrong thing or something. Just me being a touch unclear. :),
- @mermaidvisions So yes. IRONY.,
- @mermaidvisions Nah, it's fine. :) People started answering and I realized I should've been clear that I'm mostly thinking out loud.,
- It's not a question you have to answer, BTW. Just thinking. Which kind of encapsulates the thought on presumed audience in itself, really.,
- @criacow Yah, that tracks. It's the performative stuff I'm thinking on, and who the presumed audience might be. Why/how we presume them.,